Booking Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions – Trilby Station
- Overseer’s Cottage, Jillaroo’s cottage and Shearer’s Bunkhouse: A 50% deposit is required to confirm your booking. Payment of this deposit is via EFT or Credit Card. Balance payable on arrival via cash or credit card (MasterCard, Visa, Eftpos)
- Powered Sites and River Campsites: Credit card details required for guarantee.
- Louth Races week: All accommodation and camping attracts a premium for the week of Louth Races. Payment is required in full to confirm any booking. We do not refund cancelled bookings.
Checking in and out:
- Check in is from 2pm and Departure time is 10am for all accommodation, caravan and camping sites.
- Late check out will incur an automatic $30 charge that will be added to your bill.
- An additional cleaning fee of $40 will be incurred if cottages/Bunkhouse are not left in a clean and tidy state. Guests should ensure dishes are washed, dried and put away.
Cancellations and Refunds:
- We do not refund cancelled bookings, however you may reschedule your dates. Cancellations made less than 48 hours prior to arrival cannot be rescheduled and payment is forfeited.
- Where cancellation of your booking occurs due to weather conditions locally that are beyond our control we are happy to renegotiate your booking, or you may cancel without any loss to you.
Please contact us for details for paying deposit.