- Overseer’s Cottage, Jillaroo’s Cottage, Mitch’s Hut & Shearer’s Bunkhouse:
A 50% deposit or one night’s tariff is required to confirm your booking.
Payment of this deposit is via EFT.
Balance payable on arrival via cash or credit card (MasterCard, Visa, Eftpos)
- Powered Sites:
Credit card details required for guarantee.
- Louth Races week:
All accommodation and camping attracts a premium for the week of Louth Races. (Wednesday prior to race day through until the Sunday after, inclusive). Payment is required in full to confirm any booking. We do not refund cancelled bookings made for race week unless it is due to rain and road closures to Trilby Station.
Checking in and out
- Check in is from 2pm and departure time is 10am for all bed accommodation. Powered Sites and River Campsites may checkin from 12 noon, with a 10am checkout.
- An additional cleaning fee of $40 will be incurred if cottages/bunkhouse are not left in a clean and tidy state. Guests should ensure dishes are washed, dried and put away and rubbish is in the bins provided.
Cancellations and Refunds
- Cancellations made less than 3 days prior to arrival – deposit will be forfeited. This relates only to cottage and bunkhouse accommodation.
- Where cancellation of your booking occurs due to weather conditions locally that are beyond our control (i.e. roads closed to Trilby Station) we are happy to renegotiate your booking, or you may cancel without any loss to you.
You must use your name as reference when making a payment to our bank and email confirmation.
Do Not use a GPS, it will send you many km (hundreds in fact) out of your way. Trilby Station is on the western side of the Darling River between Louth and Tilpa. There are bridges at both Louth and Tilpa. Our address is Trilby, 10965 Toorale Road Louth NSW 2840 … though the actual spot Google takes you to is a couple of hundred metres from our mailbox/billboard on the Toorale Road.
Directions from Louth:
Cross the Darling River on Weelong Road in the village. Continue 3km and turn left at the T intersection (sign here says Trilby 19km) on to Toorale Road. After 19km turn left at our mailbox and large billboard and travel approx. 3km into the homestead and accommodation complex following the signs to the OFFICE.
Directions from Tilpa:
Head west from Tilpa on the Tongo Road for 1.5 km. Turn right at the T intersection towards Louth and continue along this road 66 m to our Trilby mailbox and large billboard.