- Overseer’s Cottage, Jillaroo’s Cottage, Mitch’s Hut & Shearer’s Bunkhouse:
A 50% deposit or one night’s tariff is required to confirm your booking. Payment of this deposit is via EFT or Credit Card. Balance payable on arrival via cash or credit card (MasterCard, Visa, Eftpos)
- Powered Sites:
Powered Sites and River Campsites: Credit card details required for guarantee.
- Louth Races week:
All accommodation and camping attracts a premium for the week of Louth Races. Payment is required in full to confirm any booking. We do not refund cancelled bookings made for race week.
Checking in and out
- Check in is from 2pm and departure time is 10am for all accommodation, caravan and camping sites.
- An additional cleaning fee of $40 will be incurred if cottages/bunkhouse are not left in a clean and tidy state. Guests should ensure dishes are washed, dried and put away and rubbish is in the bins provided.
Cancellations and Refunds
- Cancellations made less than 7 days prior to arrival – deposit will be forfeited. We suggest you purchase travel insurance for the unexpected. This relates only to cottage and bunkhouse accommodation.
- Where cancellation of your booking occurs due to weather conditions locally that are beyond our control (i.e. roads closed to Trilby Station) we are happy to renegotiate your booking, or you may cancel without any loss to you.
Please see attached map below for the correct route, highlighted in yellow.
Directions from Louth:
Cross the Darling River in the village on Weelong Road. Continue 3km and turn left at the T intersection (sign here says Trilby 19km) on to Toorale Road… After 19km turn left at our mailbox and large billboard and travel approx. 3km into the homestead and accommodation complex.
Directions from Tilpa:
Head west from Tilpa on the Tongo Road for 1.5 km. Turn right onto Toorale Rd at the T intersection towards Louth and continue along this road 66 m to our Trilby mailbox and large billboard, which is on your right.